The Internet helps people in so many ways. Most of the students nowadays rely on the Internet for their research or homework. Even transactions were done online. Not only for work but also it includes entertainment. There are so many online games you can choose from. Some are playing just for fun because of boredom, while others use it for real gaming.
There are a lot of exciting Online Games, one of these is Pok Deng.
What is Pok Deng?
Pok Deng is a popular card game that originated in Thailand. Also called Pok Kao. It is like other games but is much simpler and faster to understand which players enjoy and come back for. It is not a traditional card game since you don’t need a table to play this game. This is between 1 dealer and as many players as possible. It is the same as any card game that uses a deck of 52 cards and the same number of points.
The player only needs to outrank the dealer’s hand. For those interested to play this game, you must understand first the rules. How to arrange cards and the way to calculate points.
This game is not difficult to play, yet it requires patience and learning skills.
Rules of Pok Deng:
In this game, there will be a player and a dealer. Everyone who plays has the same bet with the dealer. Wherein, the dealers are dealt cards and their cards are being compared to all players in the table. If nobody at the table wants to be a dealer, the system will select 1 random player.
- The first step of playing is by placing the bets. The betting area for players is arranged into an ante area and a string bet area.
- The player may choose to bet on one or more players. The amount depends on the dealer, it must have the same betting amount.
- When all the bets are placed, the dealer will have the cards shuffled. Will deal two cards to each player, and the dealer is the last.
- The dealer needs to compare their hands against some of the players.
- The dealer may draw an additional card. The player will be given a choice to draw an extra card or stick with their current hand.
- Those who get a natural 8 or 9 can show their hand already and are not allowed to draw any more extra cards.
- By the end of the round, the highest rank wins the game.
Pok Deng can accommodate a wide range of players from 2 to 17. Yet, the ideal number of players is between 3 to 9 only. This game is short and fast that will last only a couple of seconds.
When it comes to scoring against the dealer, the players can either beat, tie, or lose. Now that you have an idea on how to play Pok Deng, you can try it yourself or invite some friends so it would be fun. You can visit https://soodded456.com/ป๊อกเด้งออนไลน์/ for more information.